Pillars of Specialty Pharmacy Data Value Management
We follow a top-down business value-driven approach. Axtria bases its specialty pharmacy solutions on three pillars of specialty pharmacy data value management:
Longitudinal Patient View
Driving an uninterrupted view of the patient journey across demand generation (patient pull-through continuum) while ensuring optimal persistence and therapy continuation.
Patient Behavior, Patient Experience, and Specialty Pharmacy Performance
Enabling data-driven patient and specialty network engagement to ensure successful patient conversion.
Specialty Pharmacy Data Quality Management
Robust data quality management framework that goes beyond technical and statistical field integrity to include quality checks (such as validated units of measure) to stop data defects upstream.
Axtria Specialty Pharmacy Data Solutions
- Channel Design and Strategy
- Data Aggregation Platform
- Data Warehousing Solutions
- Reporting Platform
- Commercial Strategy And Model
A life sciences company’s channel strategy affects product access and commercial success. We assist companies in:
- Understanding patient density, managed market mix, clinical journey, and treatment continuum
- Developing patient engagement and channel strategy
- Channel and patient support design
- Specialty pharmacy evaluation and defining service-level agreements
Effective data aggregation is the key to building a comprehensive patient-level integrated specialty pharmacy dataset. We assist companies in:
- Data source onboarding, data quality, and data supplier performance management
- Aggregation, validation, de-identification, and tokenization of patient data
- Integration of the longitudinal patient dataset
Aggregating data into a single, usable system makes the data accessible and actionable. We provide solutions that allow:
- Seamless integration of specialty pharmacy data with other commercial data assets
- A 360-degree view of stakeholders (such as patients, prescribers, and payers)
Our commercial data warehouse solutions and Axtria DataMAxTM provide the functionality required to operationalize the larger integrated datasets.
Axtria’s reporting platform integrates data from all major national specialty pharmacy providers, hubs, and third-party logistics service providers. Customers can derive actionable insights and identify patient engagement opportunities to increase patient conversion and retention and hence the top-line.
- Patient Journey Insights:
- Patient experience (such as identifying patient leakages and root causes)
- Specialty pharmacy performance (such as effectiveness of the drug fulfillment process and patient training and refill reminder capabilities)
- Payer control (such as monitoring the impact of formulary positioning on brand defections and switchovers)
- Operational Insights:
- Data quality, supplier quality, and data delivery timelines
Insights from Axtria’s specialty pharmacy data analytics solutions drive commercial strategy and model design for a specialty drug. We assist life sciences companies to:
- Fine-tune patient and prescriber engagement model to optimize pull-through/persistence
- Fine-tune patient support and assistance programs
- Identify access issues and formulate market access strategy