Episode 7: Preparing for the Customer Segment of One and the Future of Pharma Sales and Marketing
Keywords: Segment of One, Targeting, Customer, Pharma, Pharma Customers
Kevin Brode brings 30 years of leadership and sales experience as a principal at Axtria. First, Kevin dives deep into how segment-of-one marketing helps pharma customers target clients smarter by providing individuals with customized solutions and therapies. Kevin also gives his thoughts on how pharma sales and marketing functions will evolve soon and why pharma leaders need to rethink their sales and marketing tactics. Tune in as Kevin reveals how executives can start enabling segment-of-one strategies.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- [02:20] Segment of one, explained: more intelligent targeting for your customers with customized solutions and therapies for individuals.
- [07:40] How pharma sales and marketing functions will evolve soon.
- [14:30] The ways pharma leaders need to think about the future of sales and marketing.
- [18:40] The first steps that Kevin recommends to executives working towards enabling segment-of-one experiences.
- [22:15] The similarities in baking a loaf of bread and how pharma sales and marketing must work together to enable segment-of-one marketing
- Segment-of-one marketing won’t happen overnight or on its own. Your company must plan for it, change its mindset, and combine disruptive, transformative approaches.
- Data preparedness is critical. Companies must strengthen their ability to capture and organize data at scale.
- Executives need to get uncomfortable. The change is not just coming – it’s already here. Life sciences customers expect personalized experiences, and companies that cannot deliver will be left behind.
Kevin brings 30 years of leadership and sales experience as a principal at Axtria. Before Axtria, Kevin led the sales and operations divisions of several “top 50” healthcare organizations. His expertise in leading global teams has resulted in turning around a $500M portfolio, managing programs that span 50 countries, and being presented with a presidential award.
Kevin continues to be an “energy engine” for organizations and has been invited to give motivational speeches across the nation. He draws upon his experience at BMS, Proctor and Gamble, Hitachi Data Systems, and Wolters-Kluwer Health. He excels in crafting advanced strategies and real-world solutions to drive market-leading growth. His focuses include maximizing business impact through data, analytics, and technology transformation.
Kevin obtained his undergraduate degree from the College of Wooster, a small Division III school in Central Ohio.
- Kevin on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-brode-53893817b/
Ready to hear more from life sciences leaders? Click here to access our Axtria Insights resource library– your go-to for expert insights, industry perspectives, and modern business approaches.