Keywords: Segment of One, Targeting, Customer, Pharma, Pharma Customers
Kevin Brode brings 30 years of leadership and sales experience as a principal at Axtria. First, Kevin dives deep into how segment-of-one marketing helps pharma customers target clients smarter by providing individuals with customized solutions and therapies. Kevin also gives his thoughts on how pharma sales and marketing functions will evolve soon and why pharma leaders need to rethink their sales and marketing tactics. Tune in as Kevin reveals how executives can start enabling segment-of-one strategies.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- [02:20] Segment of one, explained: more intelligent targeting for your customers with customized solutions and therapies for individuals.
- [07:40] How pharma sales and marketing functions will evolve soon.
- [14:30] The ways pharma leaders need to think about the future of sales and marketing.
- [18:40] The first steps that Kevin recommends to executives working towards enabling segment-of-one experiences.
- [22:15] The similarities in baking a loaf of bread and how pharma sales and marketing must work together to enable segment-of-one marketing
- Segment-of-one marketing won’t happen overnight or on its own. Your company must plan for it, change its mindset, and combine disruptive, transformative approaches.
- Data preparedness is critical. Companies must strengthen their ability to capture and organize data at scale.
- Executives need to get uncomfortable. The change is not just coming – it’s already here. Life sciences customers expect personalized experiences, and companies that cannot deliver will be left behind.