Randy Risser is a Principal at Axtria with over twenty years of consulting and client service experience. He explains why drug manufacturers are finding patients and why it has become so essential and dives into the issues pharma companies will face regarding product commercialization. Tune in as we talk about the foundational elements that executives can put in place to meet customer needs and the requirements related to data and analytics to help manufacturers find the right patients.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- [02:30] Why drug manufacturers are finding patients and the reasons it has become so crucial for them.
- [07:35] The issues pharma companies will face when it comes to product commercialization.
- [09:00] The foundational elements that executives can put in place to meet customer needs.
- [12:20] The requirements related to data and analytics when it comes to finding the right patients.
- Innovation in pharma has resulted in specialty therapies targeted towards small patient populations for particular conditions.
- Finding patients is one of the key challenges for drug manufacturers.
- Finding patients requires a deep understanding of the disease state, smart use of patient-level data, and the analytics to drive insights and decide on actions.
- Benefits help enable companies to become more patient-centric and customer-focused.
Randy Risser is a Principal at Axtria with over twenty years of consulting and client service experience. He oversees client relationships for several key client accounts, including top pharmaceutical manufacturers, industry leaders in oncology, and innovative healthcare technology firms. His work focuses on helping his clients make better business decisions through data-driven analytics.
As one of Axtria’s founding principals, Randy devotes his efforts towards firm-building through enhancing the company’s capabilities, helping it achieve continued leadership in analytics.
- Randy on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/randy-risser-1b0a8/