Amanjeet Saluja is a Principal at Axtria with over 22 years of experience across analytics and management consulting. First, Aman speaks about why customer experience has become such a hot topic in the pharma industry. He defines what customer experience means within the context of pharma. If pharma executives invest in improving the customer experience, they can expect massive growth; Aman explains how. Tune in as we talk about the proper sequence of steps pharma executives must take to place the customer experience at the core of their commercial strategy.
In This Episode, We Cover:
- [02:45] Why the customer experience has become a hot industry topic.
- [05:30] How Aman defines the customer experience within pharma in the context of selling drugs and devices.
- [12:25] The results that executives can expect as they invest in improving the customer experience.
- [13:45] The right sequence of steps pharma executives must take to bring customer experience to the core of their commercial strategy.
- [16:15] Takeaways from today’s conversation with Aman.
- The companies that invest in premium customer experiences see about 1.8 to 2 times faster growth.
- Companies must focus on culture, leadership, commitment, and empowering their teams.
- Driving the customer experience as a core element of a commercial strategy is critical.
- The top must drive the customer experiences and do so in a phased manner to ensure early experimentation and refinement.
Aman is a Principal at Axtria with over 22 years of experience across analytics and management consulting. He has built and scaled multiple analytics practices across organizations’ sales, marketing, and enterprise risk functions throughout his career. Recently, his focus area has been advanced analytics for healthcare and life science clients.
Aman has advised many pharma companies on various issues, including commercial strategy, customer-centric marketing, and artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)-based analytics. Currently, his thought leadership work focuses on new commercial and organizational models, harmonizing commercial processes globally, building over-arching ecosystems of omnichannel capabilities, driving premium customer experience levels, and industrializing analytics. His insights have appeared in Pharmaceutical Executive and multiple other media outlets.
Previously, Aman was President and Angel Investor at CoCubes Technologies Pvt. Ltd, an AI/ML-based online assessment and hiring platform. He was instrumental in scaling the organization five-fold and enabling the venture’s successful exit via Aon Hewitt’s acquisition. Before that, he was the Head of Quantitative Analytics at Ocwen Financial, where he developed and embedded next-gen analytical algorithms into multiple mortgage product lines. He is the original inventor of a US patent on an integrated approach to collections cycle optimization. Before Ocwen, he was one of the key leaders to build out and scale up analytics services practices at Inductis Inc. in the areas of risk, marketing, and operations analytics. The venture exited successfully via EXL Services’ acquisition.
Aman earned his B.Tech from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.