Technology is the heartbeat of a future-ready business
Axtria is striving to help companies embrace an integrated ‘data-insights-planning-operations’ way of life!
- Axtria DataMAx™ for seamless data ingestion, migration to cloud, governance, and insights readiness.
- Axtria InsightsMAx™ for ‘citizen data science.’ AI/ML-enabled software for unparalleled insights generation and consumption.
- Axtria CustomerIQ™ for planning and orchestrating omnichannel customer experience driven by next best actions and triggers.
- Axtria SalesIQ™ for seamlessly integrating sales rep performance and motivation into sales operations and organization culture. Next-level organization readiness.
The data-driven transformation efforts of our life sciences partners have resulted in several benefits such as:
- Faster speed to insight (2-3 days vs. 5+ days)
- 50% reduction in manual effort
- Increased field engagement by 10x
- Daily tracking of patient onboarding and journey
Building A Data Processing Platform With Next-Generation Technology To Increase Business Value Realization
Data-driven goal-setting models for a top 5 pharma across 50+ global markets
Data-driven customer journey design using bayesian network methodology
Commercial data environment and self-service analytics enabled by Axtria DataMAx™
Connecting the right patient to the right treatment
Life sciences companies are leveraging AI-enhanced advanced analytics to understand patients’ behaviors and journeys to ensure the right treatment reaches the right patient at the right time. They have impacted patients’ lives by:
- reducing the time from onset to treatment of disease
- enabling faster go-to-market
- ensuring patient access to drugs
Ultimately enabling efficiencies, innovation, and competitive advantage for themselves.
Customer success stories
Omnichannel rep call planning to enhance healthcare provider (HCP) engagement
A sales strategy solution for a new life sciences’ product launch
Enabling targeted engagement with healthcare professionals through digital affinity-based segmentation
Creating a healthier future
Ensuring the health and well-being of everyone, everywhere.
Life sciences business leaders are embracing a greater responsibility of creating a healthier future for all by advancing a culture of health and well-being. By combining data, technology, and talent, companies are transforming their vision into reality and achieving business outcomes such as:
- Data-driven digital transformation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML)-embedded industrialized data analytics
- Omnichannel customer experience
- Consistent global presence
and agile commercial
This point of view explores the five ingredients that can significantly improve the launch of an animal health product.Learn More
This white paper asserts that enabling a positive customer experience for providers and patients will increase loyalty, improve adherence, and drive higher commercial success. In this white paper, the authors have defined healthcare providers (HCPs) as the customer.Learn More
In this white paper, Reuters Events Pharma talks about the changing role of the field force and the new normal of omnichannel B2B sales. The report explores the perspectives of eight pharma thought leaders on the projections of the industry.Learn More
In this whitepaper, we aim to provide a process to review and evolve the data strategy for a business unit.Learn More
A proper incentive compensation strategy (IC) is key to driving sales rep-physician engagement and motivating the salesforce to achieve performance goals.Learn More
Patients and healthcare providers have become embedded in a media ecosystem characterized by strong competition for attention. For pharmaceutical marketers to deliver impactful messages, it is necessary to make the customer the focal point of analysis.Learn More