Creating a healthier future
Ensuring the health and well-being of everyone, everywhere.
Life sciences business leaders are embracing a greater responsibility of creating a healthier future for all by advancing a culture of health and well-being. By combining data, technology, and talent, companies are transforming their vision into reality and achieving business outcomes such as:
- Data-driven digital transformation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) embedded industrialized data analytics
- Omnichannel customer experience
- Consistent global presence
Connecting the right patient to the right treatment
Life sciences companies are leveraging AI-enhanced advanced analytics to understand patients’ behaviors and journeys to ensure the right treatment reaches the right patient at the right time. They have impacted patients’ lives by:
- reducing the time from onset to treatment of disease
- enabling faster go-to-market
- ensuring patient access to drugs
Ultimately enabling efficiencies, innovation, and competitive advantage for themselves.
Omnichannel rep call planning to enhance healthcare provider (HCP) engagement
A sales strategy solution for a new life sciences’ product launch
Enabling targeted engagement with healthcare professionals through digital affinity-based segmentation
Data processing platform with next-generation technology to increase business value realization
Data-driven goal-setting models for a top 5 pharma across 50+ global markets
Data-driven customer journey design using bayesian network methodology
Commercial data environment and self-service analytics enabled by Axtria DataMAx™
Technology is the heartbeat of a future-ready business
Axtria is striving to help companies embrace an integrated ‘data-insights-planning-operations’ way of life!
- Axtria DataMAx™ for seamless data ingestion, migration to cloud, governance, and insights readiness.
- Axtria InsightsMAx™ for ‘citizen data science.’ AI-ML enabled software for unparalleled insights generation and consumption.
- Axtria CustomerIQ™ for planning and orchestrating omnichannel customer experience driven by next-best-actions and triggers.
- Axtria SalesIQ™ for seamlessly integrating sales rep performance and motivation into sales operations and organization culture. Next-level organization readiness.
& agile commercial
A proper incentive compensation strategy (IC) is key to driving sales rep-physician engagement and motivating the salesforce to achieve performance goals.Learn More
Patients and healthcare providers have become embedded in a media ecosystem characterized by strong competition for attention. For pharmaceutical marketers to deliver impactful messages, it is necessary to make the customer the focal point of analysis.Learn More
Omnichannel marketing is described as a concept that seamlessly integrates the different communication channels that businesses use to communicate with customers. It aims to provide a coordinated customer experience that is personalized, timely, and efficient.Learn More
Incentive Compensation (IC) is a powerful lever for motivating salespeople, driving behaviors, providing strategic direction, and driving sales force effectiveness.Learn More
Interest in the field of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) has grown exponentially as healthcare systems seek to provide the best possible health outcomes at affordable costs.Learn More
Contracted specialty pharmacies and hubs provide patient status and dispensing data to the manufacturer. Integration of patient statuses and dispense datasets provide a 360 patient view capable of informing a manufacturer’s patient engagement functions, payer insights, and field reimbursement teams.Learn More