Sales force effectiveness (SFE): A strategic imperative
Life sciences companies are transforming their sales operations to:
- Understand the target HCP segments based on their prescribing criteria, content needs, and channel preferences.
- Optimize sales force size and structure to target physicians, institutions, and accounts.
- Motivate teams with the desired sales behaviors, right KPIs, incentives, and rewards.
- Leverage technology to transform sales operations to make real-time insights accessible to take the next best actions.
- Orchestrate a seamless customer experience between personal and non-personal promotional channels.
Companies leverage SFE solutions to create a highly informed and motivated sales force to deliver customer and commercial excellence.
Read Blog / Best Practices in Designing, Measuring and Optimizing Sales Effectiveness
Our service offerings
Our service offerings
Segmentation and targeting
Leverage Axtria’s AI/ML-driven frameworks and multi-dimensional segmentation approaches to identify high-potential customer segments and institutions and interact with them through hyper-targeted messaging. Our solutions enable:
- Accurate customer segmentation
- Downstream processes
- Increased engagement
- Standardization of business process
- Collaboration and transparency
Roster management and territory alignment
A single source of truth for employee roster and alignment data.
- Intuitive outcomes to easily manage people and territories
- Insights and real-time triggers at the point of decision making
- Transparent and efficient management of placements
- ZIP data validations and alignment audits to ensure accuracy of deliverables
Life sciences companies are assessing their current call planning processes, creating a 360-degree customer view, and devising a strategy that enables them to tap into practitioners, non-prescribing influencers, and accounts in a synchronized way. Our solutions allow:
- Collaboration across teams and channels
- Multichannel call planning
- Mobile accessibility for field productivity
- Guardrails to maintain control and governance
- Configurable business rules and approval processes to manage changes and their impact
- Quality control reports to pinpoint issues in call plan generation
Incentive compensation (IC) is a strategic tool used by life sciences companies for motivating the field to drive desired behavior and outcomes. Our solutions allow:
- IC plan design and goal
- Incentive plan simulations
- Data management and plan administration
- Reporting of sales team performance and plan effectiveness
- Comprehensive auditing and history tracking capabilities
Field reporting and analytics
Deliver real-time field performance insights to make the sales reporting process easier, seamless, and exciting to drive the right sales force behavior through
- Sales force strategy decisions with actionable insights
- Location-based analytics
- Role-specific field insights
- Tracking the sales force effectiveness with a library
- Mobile access for real-time analytics in the field
Our engagement model
- Strategic integrated solutions with agile, flexible, and scalable frameworks and and thought leadership.
- Improved commercial outcomes, reduced costs, and better operational turnaround times.
- End-to-end business process management leveraging people, process, and platforms.
- Bring industry best practices, cost savings, and create internal capacity for more value-add engagements.
Software as a service (SaaS)
- Robust on-cloud, SaaS-based data to insights to operations with Axtria SalesIQ.
- Platform driven business processes, self-service capability, and seamless technical support.
Ad hoc spend
Transparency and data access
helping them sell more and win more
role to drive growth