Read Blog / Digital transformation: a daydream without the right technology
Building blocks that define goals. Assess your current state!
Great feedback – not real-time
Excel and SQL-based analytics
Traditional data sets
Real-time market feedback
Omnichannel customer engagement
Cloud and software technology are enablers
3600 data is essential for decisions
Enterprise systems coming together
Innovation is constant
Customer engagement is omnichannel
Digital is a culture
Systems adaptive to stimulus
Innovation is sustainable
Customer is a part of the decision
Axtria’s digital transformation office
Whatever the current state of digital evolution, there’s always a ‘what’s next!’
Define vision and goal
Digital Transformation Office (DTO) to
produce a future state roadmap
- A current-state assessment – capabilities and enablers
- Gap analysis by comparing to Axtria’s Digital Transformation framework
- Future-state roadmap and definition of DTO to execute on the vision
Future-state roadmap with business and
technology states and timelines
– People 101 for mindset to change
Document current state
- Need for change – customer need, evolution, competition
- What is working well, what isn’t, and why
Roadmap to create the future state and way forward
- Gaps – current and need
- Current state and to-be state
Socialize and align
- Transparency, communication, outcome
- Hand-hold, scale, consistency of implementation, long-term benefits
Axtria’s digital transformation ecosystem provides the ability to engage as per need!
Intelligent sales planning and operations
- Integrated end-to-end sales operations
- Rep mindset and motivation
- Asset library
- Integration with consuming apps
Omni-channel customer experience
- NBA for reps & marketing techs
- Customer (provider, patient, payer) journey
mapping and analytics, and channel orchestration.
Cloud information management
Data ingestion and onboarding
Quality and processing
Business rules management system
Catalog and lineage
Administration and governance
Digital transformation resources
Transformation means change! Everyone’s life will change. Our experience helps change management and future normalization.
From changes in data to insights to planning to operations,
succinct playbooks help drive transparency to change.
Digital transformation CoEs constantly work to calibrate
roadmaps and include innovation.
Use case libraries
A crawl-walk-run runbook for data, customer, home office, and sales rep journeys.
Business rules libraries
A ‘drag and drop’ set of business rules helps accelerate
outcomes. Building libraries provides a level of automation
to managed services.