Proven solutions for all market access needs
Real-world evidence (RWE) analytics
Real-world data (RWD) processing and management, when used along with AI/ML RWE models, can help healthcare stakeholders demonstrate the value and meet growing evidence generation requirements.
- AI/ML model to quantify the magnitude of misdiagnosed patients for targeted intervention
- New product insights into market access through patient sub-population model
- Identifying “biologic ready” patients for better insights into the overall disease burden
Health economics and outcomes research (HEOR)
HEOR analytics coupled with strategic partnership can help life sciences companies scale health economics and evaluation capabilities, skills, and resources, globally.
- A fully customizable and transparent cost-effectiveness model for a pre-launch drug
- A budget impact model to assess financial consequences of drug adoption from payers’ perspective
- Estimated RWE-based disease prevalence for granular patient segments using an optimization algorithm
Managed markets analytics can help tap each stakeholder and define the critical competitive advantage to spell the difference between the real-world success or failure of life sciences products.
- Predict brand share impact with market access and contracting changes
- Measure the impact of payers on brand performance with multivariate modeling
- Analyze market access scenarios to enable granular plan-level contracting decisions
Data-driven and AI/ML-based pricing and contracting solutions can help improve contract evaluation, streamline data, and automate analytics workflows throughout the contract management life cycle.
- Centralized data sources and an online tool to standardize the contracting decision process
- Customized modeling solution to support payer negotiations and deal analysis
- Simulated scenarios for contracting and formulary changes impact on brand performance