With diluting physician purchasing power, rise in specialty pharma and focus on value-based outcomes, sales effectiveness is becoming increasingly complicated.
To drive commercial success, companies need to swiftly adapt to real-world complexities such as new customers, roles, outcomes, and datasets. Axtria’s dynamic, advanced optimization algorithms enable sales operations efficiency by harnessing our deep experience in therapy and data.LEARN MORE
Commercial Model Design
Commercial Model Design capabilities to provide a complete data-driven approach to devising sales force strategy:
- Data discovery, collection, and processing
- Brand performance forecasting
- Model different size and structure scenarios
- Workload build-up, affordable coverage, and time series models
- Business change management
Several market forces are driving the need for patient-level insights such as new measures of value, specialty therapies for specific patient groups, increased treatment options and expanding payer involvement and influence. Patient-level analysis can impact key decisions across the organization, both commercial and medical.
Axtria’s deep expertise in Patient Analytics and associated data sources leverages a combination of deductive and inductive logic for solving patient analytics problems.LEARN MORE
Managed Care Analytics
To meet the increasing market complexities, pharma account managers seek solutions to effectively size and deploy account teams and measure contract performance across many overlapping market fragments.
Axtria’s managed markets solutions provide ‘where to play’ and ‘how to win’ strategies in a multi-stakeholder model. HEOR-based models account for health value beyond efficacy to ensure portfolio-based innovation and best-in-class outcomes.LEARN MORE
Marketing Analytics capabilities to provide integrated marketing mix evaluation and design across channel, targeting, and message:
- Framework for campaign planning and evaluation
- Market mix modeling and channel impact
- Multi-channel budget optimization
- Campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Optimum next best action using Axtria Triggers
- Short cycle promotion response modeling for faster insights in launch lifecycle