Health Economics & Outcomes Research
Meeting the global HEOR demands with strategic partnership and analytics
A growing need for HEOR
Disparate evidence generation and poor management
Increasing RWE consumers across commercial functions
Axtria’s HEOR capabilities
Evidence publications management across the product lifecycle
Robust data management expertise across real-world datasets
Advanced health economics publications and evaluation modeling skills
High-impact solutions offered
Test and analyze complex treatment outcomes on various types of patients with our patient-level simulations, supported with real-world and clinical trials data.
Cost effectiveness models
Ensure cost-effectiveness to maximize chances of drug approval with our customized and analytically rigorous models. These models are transparent and adaptable for global stakeholders.
Clinical trial simulations
Make informed decisions around clinical trial design with Axtria’s trial simulations. Ensure cost-effective analyses and reduced iterations across varying scenarios for continued product benefits.
Burden of disease analysis
Get detailed insights into the cost, morbidity, mortality, and unmet needs associated with multiple treatment options to maximize patient well-being and cost-effectiveness.
Real world data experience
Experience real-world evidence-based insights, using real-world and anonymized patient-level data to make educated decisions on various treatment options and their actual outcomes.
Managed markets and HEOR analytics
Unveil market complexities with Axtria’s deep domain and strategy consulting expertise in managed markets and hands-on experience with traditional and emerging datasets in this space.
Differentiated modeling studies
- Deep understanding and experience of diverse datasets
- Deep therapeutic area expertise
- Team of experienced modelers, statisticians, and academic writers
- Extensive HEOR/RWE modeling experience
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders to design easily scalable and adaptable models
- Statistically robust and clinically sound models
- Design solutions that can withstand scrutiny during evidence dissemination
- Continuous efforts towards implementing disruptive modeling approaches