Specialty pharmacy data acquisition to insights
As interest in specialty medicine increases, managed care and access become a challenge for manufacturers and patients alike. Hence, to drive value in patient care, the specialty pharmacy and patient services ecosystem become an essential aspect of the overall commercial strategy of life sciences companies.
Specialty pharmacy data can provide visibility into the patient journey to optimize patient recruitment, onboarding, and retention. While specialty pharmacies and hubs are major data suppliers, their datasets lack commercial data quality, resulting in revenue leakage and operational inefficiencies for companies.
Leverage our unique and modular data management solutions with flexible analytics to meet your specialty data management and reporting requirements, ultimately driving therapy adoption, increasing adherence, and improving the overall patient journey.
Read Report / Specialty pharmacy: a unique and growing industry
Break the barriers.
Enhance patient lives.
Pillars of specialty pharmacy data value management
Our specialty pharmacy solutions are based on three pillars of specialty pharmacy data value management:
Longitudinal patient view
Driving an uninterrupted view of the patient journey across demand generation (patient pull-through continuum) while ensuring optimal persistence and therapy continuation.
Specialty pharmacy performance, patient behavior and experience
Enabling data-driven patient and specialty network engagement to ensure successful patient conversion.
Specialty pharmacy data quality management
Robust data quality management framework that goes beyond technical and statistical field integrity to include quality checks (such as validated units of measure) to stop data defects upstream.
We can help you triangulate the patient – we won’t make you do the math!
Manufacturers require deep insights into the impact of patient progression on overall time to first fill (TTF) and conversion to commercial coverage. This enables them to onboard more patients faster while retaining them longer with higher compliance of therapy. Six parameters have an impact on a patient’s TTF and conversion to commercial coverage:
- Time to complete patient profile (registration)
- Fulfillment path (referral source)
- Managed care access
- Patient’s clinical journey
- Conducting due diligence and outreach capabilities of specialty pharmacies
- Patient services
Ready to harness game-changing insights?
Sign up for a free workshop to understand the specialty pharmacy landscape, its impact on drug manufacturers, and how manufacturers can leverage data and analytics to successfully create and manage a patient’s fulfillment journey.
Our specialty pharmacy data solutions
Our specialty pharmacy data solutions
Channel design and strategy
- Understanding patient density, managed market mix, clinical journey, and treatment continuum
- Developing patient engagement and channel strategy
- Designing channel and patient support program
- Evaluating specialty pharmacies and defining service-level agreements
- Data source onboarding, data quality, and data supplier performance management
- Aggregation, validation, de-identification, and tokenization of patient data
- Integration of the longitudinal patient dataset
- Seamless integration of specialty pharmacy data with other commercial data assets
- A 360-degree view of stakeholders (such as patients, prescribers, and payers)
Identify patient engagement opportunities to increase patient conversion and retention and hence the top-line through:
- Patient Journey Insights: Patient experience, specialty pharmacy performance, and payer control
- Operational Insights: Data quality, supplier quality, and data delivery timelines
Commercial strategy and model
- Fine-tune patient and prescriber engagement model to optimize pull-through and persistence
- Fine-tune patient support and assistance programs
- Identify access issues and formulate market access strategy