Segmentation & Targeting
Target the right customers to boost sales
Profile, segment, and target, high-value customers for maximum benefits.
Axtria’s segmentation and targeting offer
Axtria’s Segmentation & Targeting offering allows you to segment customers using customer profiling and 3rd party prescription/patient data. You can identify high-value targets and assign workload with national-level capacity balancing.
Superior data management
Addresses one of the main pain points of data quality in today’s segmentation and targeting process. Provides holistic data management that offers capabilities to transform and aggregate source data in preparation of a data set for analysis.
Identify and profile the customers needed to drive your business. Segment and balance calls based on product priority or segment your market based on HCO and HCP relationships allowing reps to optimize their F2F calls with HCPs who are part of the same hospital system.
- Construct sophisticated customer segments that are internally homogeneous, distinct segments, which respond similarly to market stimulus
- Perform portfolio-based segmentation (based on product priorities)
- Perform affiliation-based segmentation (bottom-up roll-up of HCP data to HCO segments or top-down from HCO’s segments to affiliated HCPs
Segmentation analysis and simulation
Pressure test segmentation designs to verify they support brand objectives.
- Comparative and ad-hoc analysis
- Simulate workload balancing and segmentation scheme changes that affect workload balancing
Identify the most lucrative customers for the sales team to focus on
- Account for unique market attributes, including structure, competitive situation, and channels
Life sciences ready with applicable data models and reporting templates
- Modify or use existing templates to create reports
- Sales Operations: Resource Planning
- Sales Operations: Plan Admin
- Sales Manager
Axtria SalesIQTM – Commercial planning and operations platform
Driving a high performance sales team is a real challenge in the life sciences industry. Powerful forces have shifted the landscape, with the purchase and sale of drugs becoming more competitive and centralized.
5 Step Guide
Technology proofing your commercial operations
A Sales Strategy Solution For A New Life Sciences’ Product Launch